Monday, May 11, 2009

Only cos I like to haolian my dan tats



After several failed attempts at creme brulee, I have decided to turn my attention to a local delight that I miss dearly. And I didn't even have to hike out to Leceister Square to get it! Honestly, I couldn't think of a better way to enjoy afternoon tea with a spot of milk on a stormy bank holiday, and of course, with my auntie re-run of Come Dine with me.

I'm liking a little egg custard that melts in your mouth and a bite of buttery soft crust. Ok I do have to work on the amateurish presentation of the crust but boy did they taste good!!!

nyumnyumnyum

3 May 2009

London, England

2 comments:

o8ight said...

LOOKS GOOD!

cook for mi if i visit!

la chamelle said...

hehe. yes sure. first time passed with flying colours, second time custard fail.