Thursday, October 18, 2012



Good morning. I actually don't know who reads this space anymore, and I am sometimes tempted to move back to LJ [although the interface isn't very good, and it crashes all the time]. That said, I think I will start working on exporting some of my blog entries and streamlining it in one place, or two, simply because I'd like a backup, in case LJ disappears in to the big black www universe.

This week, I have been on a rather short fuse. The week started off with a difficult conversation with someone in my extended family. She asked many questions about my father and his condition. Many of these phrases were pepperd with the word 'Why?' Why did this happen? Why didn't you do this? Why do you do that? Why? Many questions out of love no less, but nonetheless so immensely difficult to answer. Workwise, it has been hectic, very challenging. And I hope that i am mentally able to separate my work day, from my personal life in the evenings. It is sometimes so easy to slip into that blurred line, and often for that, Mr Mo has to bear the brunt.

It is almost the end of the week, and the month has flown by. I have now officially completed my first month in the new company (M+1J!) and am happy to report that I am swimmingly busy, and becoming a real juggling act! The days fly by, as I potter about on my computer, speeding to be out of the office at a reasonable time, be it to be home for dinner with my parents, to be on time for that yoga class once a week, to make that one weekly dinner date with Mr Mo .... to sometimes make a day to see friends. After all that flurry of activity, I return home to my couch to flip on my computer. And continue to plod on for some time. That said, life is good, every day is a challenge, and it's just what i need to get those old lazy bones moving.

There is too much in life to be bogged down with, and too much to dwell on, with little or no positive result. What we can do, is roll with the punches, look forward, keep calm and carry on :)


1 comment:

o8ight said...

me! I'm reading! what's wrong with Blogger? Google is here to stay! at least another 5 years, lol

Things will settle and stabilize :)
with time