Thursday, April 9, 2009

25 random notes

Abit late on the bandwagon but this is just for me to realise things about myself that I may have forgotten (9 April 2009)

1. When I see frog legs on a plate, I see 100 green frogs piled up in a tank with their faces plastered against its walls, watching me.
2. I was told in uni that everyone thought I was a lesbian in secondary school.
3. I didn't have many friends in primary school.
4. I'm awful at keeping in touch.
5. I don't eat raisins. I think it runs in the family.
6. I had short hair all my life up till I was 20 (see point 2)
7. Contrary to current popular belief, I am quite a bit of a recluse.
8. I once lost my sister in a bookshop when she was 3 and made my mother panic and cry.
9. I didn't wear a skirt (outside of school) for 4 years and hated every chinese new year when my mother forced me to wear them. (Again, see point 2).
10. I am terrible with technology.
11. Again, contrary to popular belief, I can cook :)
12. I'm looking for a writer with the 'wow' factor.
13. 80% of my female friends are gay (see point 2). I find them anywhere I go. (<---PS: this comment didn't come from me)
14. When I enjoy eating something, I can have for weeks on end, sometimes even twice a day. My latest fattening obsession is the cheese puffs from sainsburys. I have at least one bag per weeek. My last torrid obsession was courgettes. I had them everyday all through summer in 2007. My prior obsession was the orange bowl from st nicks days - I had it 98% of my recesses in my 4 years of secondary school
15. I watch F.R.I.E.N.D.S reruns over and over and over and over and over again. I'm on my 5th re-run in London. I even watch it on youtube.
16. I am a hoarder and hate throwing things away.
17. I dream of being a musician and I'd love to sing as well as I play the piano.
18. That said, I hate karaokes and have only been twice in my life.
19. I love my sisters and am so proud of them. I wished we were closer.
20. I'd like to be able to draw.
21. I have acrophobia.
22. My latest kou tou chan is 'do you know what I mean?' I think I picked it up from the locals.
23. I have never been on a cruise.
24. I am beginning to think that many English ladies look like birds. I think it's got to do with their beak like gum(?) structure. I think it's got to do with the evolution of the English language. Maybe it's the articulation. French women never look like that. Neither do Singaporean ladies. ok now purse your lips together and say 'WOT' the British way. you'll see what I mean.
25. I think everything in Tours where Mr Mo lives is very 'low'. I don't know how to explain it to you but every thing is just, 'low'. The kerbs are low, the flora is low (no big billowing sunflowers), the buildings are low, the cars are low...everything is just, very horizontal.

No comments: