Jason Mraz Live at Hammersmith Apollo
5 April 2009
London, England
I can't even begin to describe what a powerful performance this was. I went from humming along to absolute lalalalalove. :) I tried but can't upload the video I took of the 'Love for a Child' but I'm sure many other attendees have already uploaded the same on youtube.
And Mr Mraz, as you so rightly wrote,
'And you have your own engaging style,
And you've got the knack to vivify...
and I can't recall a better day'
Thank you for the wonderful evening.
5 April 2009
London, England
I can't even begin to describe what a powerful performance this was. I went from humming along to absolute lalalalalove. :) I tried but can't upload the video I took of the 'Love for a Child' but I'm sure many other attendees have already uploaded the same on youtube.
And Mr Mraz, as you so rightly wrote,
'And you have your own engaging style,
And you've got the knack to vivify...
and I can't recall a better day'
Thank you for the wonderful evening.
No comments:
Post a Comment