L'atelier de Joel Robuchon = WOW!
I think I died and went to food heaven last night, it was the most sublime dinner I've EVER had!!!
Note to Jas: they had the foie in the whole piece and not butchered up!!
LE JAMBON ‘IBERICO DE BELLOTA’
escorté de pain toasté à la tomate
‘Iberian’ ham served with toasted tomato bread
LE FOIE GRAS
de canard poêlé au chou rouge confit à la bière et sa figue de Solies rôtie
Hot foie gras, beer confit red cabbage with roast “Solies” figs
L'ONGLET
de canard poêlé au chou rouge confit à la bière et sa figue de Solies rôtie
Hot foie gras, beer confit red cabbage with roast “Solies” figs
L'ONGLET
en tartare et ses frites à l'ancienne
Steak tartar with hand made chips
Steak tartar with hand made chips
LE CHOCOLAT TENDANCE
au chocolat Araguani, sorbet au cacao amer, biscuit Oréo
Creamy Araguani chocolate, bitter chocolate sorbet and Oreo cookie crumbs
No comments:
Post a Comment