Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Reflections

We met a lifetime ago and no we didn't get along. I was but young and foolish, I should have known better. Today I saw images of the past, of you and how you are today. You've done so many beautiful things, you have such a big heart, yearning for a simple life and in a different time, under different circumstances, I would have been honoured to know you. I know you meant no malice, and I hope you realised that neither did I. I am aware that I did hurt you, and everytime I think of that night and all your tears, though all I did was stand firm for what I believed in, I hang my head in shame, only because I made you cry over and over again. You didn't deserve his lies and I'm sorry I didn't know before.

No comments: