Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Sotong Sisters 4/365

Since All That Jazz left London and now couples dominated our group, I find myself gravitating a little to Ms G, who is the first singaporean person i've seen this year. She has a boyfriend as well, with whom Mr Mo gets on fabulously along. I suppose that was one of the threads that drew us closer, plus two other factors, namely her getting incessnatly zapped by Queen J, and the fact that her SF left London in Q3 last year. In many ways, we are so similar (but also different) that she's named us the sotong sisters, no thanks to Goz who superimposed both our faces on to a plate of sotong.

I've always thought that age hardens a person, but not for her. The kindness in her heart, is like a cup flows ad infinitum. :) I guess today, I just wanted to say that I am very thankful for her friendship in the last year. Life wouldn't quite be the same without her.

No comments: