Now I know I made a new year resolution to myself to write an entry on a daily basis but there just isn't enough hours in a day to do so. I arrived back in London yesterday morning at 7am and stumbled back into the office all bleary-eyed. The return home was difficult as I didn't get to see alot of friends this time around. More importantly, I wished I had a little more time to spend at home with family. I was very grateful to my little XX for taking time off from her work to spend at home with mom and dad, and me of course! I didn't stay home enough as I had to pao tai to several different places! As for XR, she was preparing to embark on her exchange in Italy. Trust me, this little girl worries me like no one can. That said, I constantly remind myself that she is an adult now and is no longer the wide eyed curly haired 8 year old that I fondly remember her as. As difficult as it may be, I try not to be the big sister to her (who regretfully isn't always there) but also a friend. She's got some really great years ahead of her and truth be told, I am always secretly proud of my both my sisters and my friends will vouch that I boast about them on many an occassion. :)
Ok now, back to the grindstone, before I collapse on my keyboard.
2 comments:
come home sooon!!!!
i'm employed now, but we can still have beers!!!! and walk down Orchard wild-eyed :DD
where where?
Post a Comment